1) Distinguished International Brand Name - no other brand name has as strong an association with adventure than Camel fashion products, which is marketed through 19,000 retail outlets in 59 countries. Camel Trophy, a well-known annual international event further reinforces and promotes the concept of the brand.
2) Successful and Proven Product Range – one of the best selling brand name of menswear in Malaysia. A complete range of products from footwear to apparel, accessories and watches.
3) Viable Business Opportunity - established business format and track record. Past and current performances show excellent growth rates and indicate good future potentials.
4) Growing Business with long-term opportunity - a ready market with excellent growth rate. Incremental growth of the brand is recorded each year since its launch. Camel Stores on the overall outperform average brand growth continually.
5) Exclusive Products & Promotions – special range of products only available at Camel Stores and special promotional programs provide franchisees a strong marketing edge.
6) Territorial Rights - first option for expansion in territory. The franchise is sensitive to territorial issues and the well-being of franchisees.
7) Goods on Consignment - complete range of products allows you to go into business without high investment. No capital tied down in stock-- you only pay for what you sell, no burden of buying correct items (no dead stocks) while price shifts would not cause you to lose out.
8) Good Margin - better margin than existing dealers.
9) Network Support - from business planning to site selection and marketing implementation. Annual franchise meetings are held to improve the franchise. Camel Store is also one of the first local franchise to establish a Franchise Advisory Council where franchisees meet and discuss means of improving the business and other issues.
10) Training Program - training sessions involve operational briefings, familiarization program and computer operations. Franchisees are guided from pre-opening right up to initial operations.
11) Advertising and Public Relations Support - impactful TV commercials and press advertisements are carried through consistently. The brand is further established through publicity events and press coverage continuously.
12) Marketing Promotion Support - Sale periods and premium offers are continuously implemented. A reknowned international event promoting the image, Camel Trophy is held each year attracting over a million applicants from 20 nations. Merchandizing materials like standees, flyers and posters are provided completely free to franchisees.
13) Clientele Development Programs - activities to develop customers exclusively for Camel Stores Camel Store Privilege Card program are continuously planned and implemented.
Support – successfully implemented retail system assisted by independent
Franchise Consultants and Managers.